Campaign Support & Activity
What if the campaign is active and the campaign owner and crew are not active ?
We believe in honest art and support the truly creative lifestyle.
Indie Birds is a reward based crowdfunding platform dedicated to inventive, innovative, creative visionaries from around the world. Using our rewards-based system, you’ll have access to 24/7 assistance from our experts, events, awards, merchandise, and hassle-free access to your funds. We believe in honest art and support the truly creative lifestyle. That’s why here, there’s no fee, no all-or-nothing ultimatum, and you can renew your project using our renewal options at any time. however if we found that you & your crew are not active participants about your active campaign & its activity, indie birds reserved the rights to take all your campaign funded funds to invest in genuine* indie projects .
We suggest you to read all the necessary documents , terms & conditions before submitting a campaign. you’ll find all important documentations in our Support Page. you can also raise a ticket in our ticketing system to know the rules & regulations , pricing , percentage , or about any other crowdfunding , payment gateway related quires.
According to our policy you can withdraw your funds at any time ( withdraw cap may be applicable ) however you should deposit or we deduct the amount for promised rewards.( we calculate the rewards price according to market price ) we take care of shipping & delivery of the promised rewards. ( shipping & delivery charges extra ) .
- Free shipping only applicable if your are running an active campaign.
- our robotic system automatically approves your campaigns when we are offline ( weekends ) ,but each and every project we will monitor & if we found any illegal , fraud activity your account will be banned from all over the world crowdfunding platforms.
- using indie birds services is completely free, our paid services are available @ Indie Fees
- Our community is built on trust and communication. Projects can’t mislead people or misrepresent facts, and creators should be candid about what they plan to accomplish. When a project involves manufacturing and distributing something complex, like a gadget, we require projects to show backers a prototype of what they’re making, and we prohibit photorealistic renderings.
- Indie Birds can be used to create all sorts of things: art and gadgets, events and spaces, ideas and experiences. But every project needs a plan for creating something and sharing it with the world. At some point, the creator should be able to say: “It’s finished. Here’s what we created. Enjoy!”
- While nonprofits are welcome to launch projects on Indie Birds, projects can’t promise to raise funds to donate to a charity or cause. Funds raised on Indiebirds must go towards facilitating the project outlined by the creator on the project page.
- Investment is not permitted on Indiebirds. Projects can’t offer incentives like equity, revenue sharing, or investment opportunities.
- We do not allow any of these things.
These rules don’t cover every possible use of Indie Birds, but they explain our purpose and perspective.