Running a project on Indie Birds is a lot of fun, but it’s important to remember that a lot of coordination is also required for a project to be successful. So, before launching, make sure that you and your project are 100% ready. To help ensure that you’re prepared to launch we’ve compiled 10 tips & resources below.
- Check out our guide for creating a smart project timeline.
- Make a detailed budget of your costs (prototyping, production, shipping, etc) and use this to set your funding goal.
- Remember to build in some wiggle room too though!
- Establish your reward tiers. What are some rewards that might appeal to your community?
- Think about your project page, is it launch ready?
- Make sure that your project page is honest and clearly presented.
- Share your project draft with your friends and family for some pre-launch feedback.
- Make a list! Who from your community will you share your project with?
- And, have a plan for spreading the word.